Are you an aspiring blogger or social media influencer looking to grow an audience and make money off of your influence?
Wanting to be your own boss by managing other brands’ social media?
Dreaming about traveling the world while making your money online?
Looking to turn your passions into a full-time job?
If you answered “yes!” to one or more of those questions, you’ll love what I’m announcing today!
Here is everything you need to know:
When is it?
There are two sessions – one from January 25th to February 3rd and one from February 8th to February 17th. You’re free to decide which is best for you and your schedule!
Where is it?
Oh, just one of the most beautiful places on Planet Earth…
We’ll be living and working in a beautiful luxury villa in Canggu, Bali. Canggu is one of the most popular and vibrant neighborhoods in Bali filled with plenty of young entrepreneurs, co-working spaces and boutique cafes.
What is it?
It’s a 10-day immersive course that will teach you everything you need to grow an audience and build influence, including content creation, SEO, brand development, brand partnerships, social media strategy, business development and photography.
To break it down further, during the 10 days you will learn about:
- Advanced Instagram growth
- Advanced Facebook marketing
- Growing traffic through SEO
- Creating engaging, shareable blog content
- Using Pinterest to gain targeted followers
- How to establish yourself as a thought leader
- Advanced strategies to grow your email list
- Cultivating your personal brand
- Creating social media strategies and a content calendar
- The latest software to create, schedule and share your content
- Photography and photo editing (iPhone or DSLR) on Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Creating beautiful social media graphics
- How to find clients for freelance work
- Turning your audience into an income
- How to scope, price and manage client projects
How much is it?
$4,500 USD that can be paid upfront or in an easy payment plan. This includes the course itself, 9 nights accommodation, meals, daily yoga, activities like paddle boarding and excursions to places like the Monkey Forest.
Who is this for?
This course is for anybody that wants to make a career out of social media or blogging. Whether you aspire to be an Instagram influencer and/or blogger, or you want to be a freelance social media manager, this course will teach you everything you need to know to make that happen.
Why am I doing this?
Aside from travel, one of my biggest passions in life is helping others to realize, pursue and achieve their dream lives. It’s why I created The Instagram Boot Camp and why I counsel bloggers on an ongoing basis. And it’s the same reason why I’m co-hosting this retreat in Bali.
Making a career out of social media and blogging completely changed my life. It’s what brought me from feeling unhappy & unfulfilled in a 9-to-5 job to traveling the world full-time working with my favorite travel brands. I want to see others find the same happiness, so I couldn’t be more excited to work in-person with my students in Bali.
Why should you sign up?
If you’re serious about pursuing a career in blogging/social media, this course is the best possible investment into your future. It took me two years to learn everything that this course will teach you in just ten days. Start your blogging career with a head start! You’ll walk away ready to become a social media manager growing other brands, or building your own brand to become a social media influencer or blogger.
Also worth noting is that this is not a vacation with a few workshops thrown in – it’s an incredibly comprehensive course designed to give you all the skills you need to thrive as a blogger or social media influencer. You will be working and learning 8 hours a day, but you’ll also:
- Stay at a luxury villa in Canggu, Bali
- Explore beautiful places in Bali in the afternoons like the monkey forest, Tegalalang rice terraces, etc.
- Participate in daily yoga and mindfulness meditation
- Be served delicious, healthy Instagram-worthy meals by our in-house chef team
- Make new, life-long friends with ambitious future bloggers and Social Media Managers
- Get to learn from and hang out with me 🙂
Ready to come with me to Bali?
I can’t wait to meet you! You can learn more about the course and register here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save this post: