Unless otherwise stated, https://christinagalbato.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this Site and materials used on https://christinagalbato.com and https://courses.christinagalbato.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the Site and Courses for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
With respect to https://christinagalbato.com and https://courses.christinagalbato.com, you must not:
- republish material in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website or platform);
- sell, rent or sub-license material;
- show any material in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material;
- redistribute material – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this Site and/or Courses, in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to availability or accessibility of https://christinagalbato.com and https://courses.christinagalbato.com in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Site or Courses to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this Site or Course without https://christinagalbato.com’s and/or https://courses.christinagalbato.com's express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this Site or Courses or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this Site or Courses for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of https://christinagalbato.com and https://courses.christinagalbato.com.
Access to certain areas of this Site and the Courses are restricted. https://christinagalbato.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this Site or Courses, or at our discretion, this entire Site or Course. https://christinagalbato.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If https://christinagalbato.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this Site or Coursse or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
https://christinagalbato.com may disable your user ID and password at https://christinagalbato.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Fees set forth on the Website are in USD.
The one-time payment for The Influencer Bootcamp is a one-time payment of $697 USD and the payment plan is three (3) payments of $240 USD, each to be paid 30 days apart. If you enrolled after signing up for the free class, the prices are either a one-time payment of $597 USD or a payment plan of three (3) payments of $210 USD.
The one-time payment for The Blogger Bootcamp is a one-time payment of $529 USD and the payment plan is three (3) payments of $180 USD, each to be paid 30 days apart. If you enrolled after signing up for the free class, the prices are either a one-time payment of $429 USD or a payment plan of three (3) payments of $150 USD.
If you enroll using a payment plan, you are obligated to complete all remaining payments, unless you qualify for a refund - the policy for which is outlined below.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
You information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you.
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
For the most part, we do not process your information in-house, but give it to third party processors for processing. For example, when Stripe takes your payment information, they are a third party processor. They process your payment and remit the funds to us. So in many instances, it will be necessary for us to transmit your information to a third party processor, as we do not have the capability to perform these functions. More detail on third party processing is provided below.
However, we may, from time to time, process your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both your consent to the processing, and our need to conduct our legitimate business interests. Our purposes in processing this information, if we do, is to administer, maintain, and improve our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with you, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide you with goods and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of our company, our customers (including you), and any third parties. We may process the following data:
- Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address and payment information.
- Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
- Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
- Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
- Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
- Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
- Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to to conduct our legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, or until you ask us to delete your data. For example, we will retain certain personal information indefinitely for the purposes of maintaining your account, unless and until you delete your account. Data that we gather for a specific and particular purpose, such as assisting law enforcement or analyzing trends, will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that particular purpose. Data that is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed above will be permanently deleted.
You may request that we delete your data at any time. However, note that we cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom we’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom we have transmitted your data.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your information secure. We use recognized online secure payment systems and implement generally accepted standards of security to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is foolproof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. We cannot guarantee complete security of any information you transmit to us.
We will notify you of promptly any known breach of our security systems or your data which might expose you to serious risk.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. Note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data. In addition, we reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Further, your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law. To exercise any of the rights outlined below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update Account Information: You have the right to update, change or delete any information you have provided to us.
- Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether we process your data or deliver your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, and you may not have full access to our website.
- Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
- Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
- Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our website.
- Emails And Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for the account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Processing: You may, in some circumstances restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt out of any processing of your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website ("Site"), christinagalbato.com and the online courses ("Courses") on courses.christinagalbato.com. By using this Site and with access to the Course, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Site and must not have access to the Courses as described herein.
For all online courses (The Influencer Bootcamp and The Blogger Bootcamp), we offer a 30-day refund period for purchases.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in The Influencer Bootcamp and The Blogger Bootcamp, applied the recommended strategies and it did not work for you. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Christina Galbato's team.
In the unlikely event that the strategies in The Influencer Bootcamp and The Blogger Bootcamp do not work for you, please submit a refund request to our support team by the 30th day at 11:59 pm EST. We will not provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of your reasoning for requesting a refund, as well as the following items:
FOR THE INFLUENCER BOOTCAMP...
- A copy of your homework from all modules
- Screenshots of social media postings reflecting course teachings
- Proof of active participation in The Influencer Bootcamp Facebook group
- Screenshot of your completion of the entirety of the Bootcamp
FOR THE BLOGGER BOOTCAMP...
- Screenshots showing proper execution of course teachings
- Copies of all homework assignments
- Proof of active participation in The Blog & Email List Bootcamp Facebook group
- Screenshot of your completion of the entirety of the Bootcamp
To further clarify, if payments are not made on time, Christina Galbato's team reserves the right to use a Collections agency to recover remaining payments.