It’s always been a dream of mine to launch a podcast.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that I listen to 3-4 podcasts a day – while I’m getting ready in the morning, while I’m cleaning, while I’m on the subway at home in NYC. Basically any opportunity I get to have headphones in my ears… I’m taking advantage of the opportunity to passively absorb knowledge. 😂
I’m so obsessed with podcasts because MANY of the big business and life successes I’ve achieved over the last few years have been because of the knowledge I’ve soaked up listening to podcasts. And that’s where the inspiration to create my OWN show came from – to be one of those people in your ears giving you a sh*t load of free value. To show up week over week with the motivation, strategies and tips that have the power to change your life and business.
It has been so much fun brainstorming topics, lining up guests (have I got a roster for you… 🙌🏼), designing the show art, strategizing promotion and branding the show.
And now, it’s finally here.
Her Life By Design is officially available for listening on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Her Life By Design is a weekly show with a mix of solo episodes and interviews with industry leaders. Each week, I will talk influencer marketing, building a career online, navigating life as an ambitious female and SO, so much more.
I can promise you three things about HLBD…
- Every single episode will not only give you inspiration & motivation, but also tactical knowledge and strategies to go after your biggest goals.
- This is a collaborative effort. At every step, I want your feedback. If you want to learn about a specific topic or hear from a certain guest, if you want to praise the podcast or provide constructive feedback, I’m all ears at this page.
- Her Life By Design will get better and better. It’s almost inevitable that there will be a learning curve when it comes to interviewing and recording a show on my toes. Certainly the sound quality will improve over time as I learn. But as with all things, I will make improvements over time so that listening to HLBD is as positive an experience as possible.
Along with the knowledge you’ll get from listening in each week, you’ll also gain a community around HLBD. In the private Facebook group for podcast insiders, you’ll be able to discuss podcast episodes, connect with other driven women, and receive exclusive bonuses from me. One of the most difficult parts about starting a new venture (whether it’s launching an IG as influencer or starting an online biz) is connecting with other women in the industry. So our HLBD Facebook group will allow you to feel supported at every step and get & give valuable input from others.
JOIN THE FB GROUP HERE
OK! Moving onto the first episode!
On the very first episode of HLBD, I am talking all things influencer marketing with guest Marc Babin – former social media & influencer marketing manager at Westin Grand Cayman, a Marriott property in the Cayman Islands. Marc and I first met a couple years ago when I was invited to the island to promote the resort on my Instagram and blog. When I thought about the guest experts I wanted to bring on the show, Marc immediately popped into my mind since he is a true wealth of knowledge when it comes to the social media influencer industry.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How influencers can better pitch to & work with brands
- Why brands aren’t coming to you with opportunities, and what you need to do differently
- Why followers don’t matter when landing a collaboration with a brand, and what matters MORE
- Where Marc and I see the future of influencer marketing going (and if the industry is saturated 🤔)
In celebration of launch, I’m running a giveaway with prizes worth over $1,000.
One lucky winner will get:
- A 45-minute coaching call with me to talk about your biggest goals and tell you the steps you need to take to get there ☎️
- 4 Full Focus planners (one for each quarter of 2020!) 🗓
- Luxury bath & spa products (including a Jo Malone candle, Fresh bath cubes and more) because a girl’s gottaaaa relax 🛁
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Leave my *NEW* podcast, Her Life By Design, a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Follow @herlifebydesignpodcast on Instagram.
- Screenshot the latest episode of Her Life By Design and post it on your Instagram Stories, tagging @christinagalbato and @herlifebydesignpodcast.
Drop some love in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the very first episode of Her Life By Design, I’d love if you went ahead and hit SUBSCRIBE. There is a new episode every Wednesday and . Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
AND if you are feeling extra generous, take a few seconds to leave Her Life By Design a review on Apple Podcasts. Or post a screenshot on your Stories with some feedback. 😊Hearing what you think about this episode and the podcast as a whole means the WORLD to me. After all, this is all for you. More reviews = more listeners = better guests & content.
All you gotta do is click here to review, click “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I’ll love you forever!
Marc Babin’s Social Media Workshop
FREEBIE – Module 1 of Social Media Workshop
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment